As of Friday, February 14th, 2020, the Open Source EHR Alliance (OSEHRA) has shut down. To aid in the continuity of active projects and preservation of significant assets, Logica has accepted transfer of numerous online repositories and assorted digital files. Those directly related to VistA are going to the WorldVistA organization. Many others have been placed at Logica, but not all. The Synthetic Patient Data Project Work Group has been moved to a Logica Google Group and will be administered by Bo Dagnall. A JIRA dump has been sent to Logica, though a restored copy is not immediately available. If you are affected by the shutdown, the following links may help:
- VistA and all VistA-orient code repositories: https://www.github.com/worldvista
- WorldVistA organization: http://worldvista.org
- EHMP, VA Knowledge Artifacts, Komet, Synthea-based projects: https://www.github.com/logicahealth
- ViViaN and VistA Cross Reference Documentation: https://vivian.worldvista.org
- Synthetic Patient Data Project Work Group: https://groups.google.com/a/logicahealth.org/forum/?hl=en#!forum/synthetic-patient-data
- OSEHRA JIRA Projects: TBD (a system dump has been taken)
Preston Lee has provided facilitation of transfers, but is not an expert on individual OSEHRA projects.