Who do I contact to get involved with Product or community project X?
Collaboration in Logica efforts towards system healthcare interoperability comes in many forms. Most likely, you’ll want to become a member and collaborate with one or more official efforts that release tangible deliverables on their own timelines. See the Solutions page for a complete listing, contact information and project-specific links.
Documentations & Tracking
Logica uses the Atlassian stack of collaboration tools as the primary means of project tracking and documentation authoring.
The Logica Wiki is a huge resource containing current and historical information on all manner of projects. Some starting places:
- Facilitate the Creation and Sharing of Applications and Services “Operations”
- Create a Reference Implementation of a Common SOA
- Develop Terminology and Information Models
- Support Authoring and Sharing of Knowledge Content
- Create Development Resources and Environment “Developers”
- Support Conformance and Certification Testing
- Support a Vendor and Provider Neutral Marketplace
Logica’s software development projects all use either the Logica JIRA instance and/or GitHub projects. See the specific Solutions page for links.