Logica is coordinating iterative releases of COVID-19 and SARS-CoV-2 -related clinical information models, value sets, and interoperability resources. All assets are available under Open Source license free of charge and are targeted at health systems and HIT implementors to rapidly produce semantically interoperable solutions across vendor platforms. Assets include clinically prioritized:
- FHIR R4 profiles.
- Value sets using proper LOINC, SNOMED, and vendor agnostic codes.
- Platform independent models for v2, v3, and CDA-based use cases.
Current focal categories are:
- Organizational Data
- Vital Signs
- Exposure History
- Diagnostics Tests (labs, O2 sat..)
While the current priority is making useful, high impact models available for immediate worldwide implementation to aid pandemic response, Logica relies on a broad collaboration of capable stakeholders to drive adoption, tool development, and improvement. We are also engaged with HL7 for future standardization as needs stabilize. Please join the discussion group to collaborate or track our progress.
FHIR Profiles & Concept Modeling
- Discussion group: https://groups.google.com/a/logicahealth.org/d/forum/covid
- FHIR Profile IG (current): https://covid-19-ig.logicahealth.org
- FHIR Profile IG Source: https://github.com/logicahealth/covid-19
- FHIR Profile IG Builds: https://hub.docker.com/repository/docker/logicahealth/covid-19-ig
- SOLOR Extension Downloads: coming early April
- Clinical Architecture COVID-19 Terminology Browser: coming early April